Nanny is woman/man who provides the care to Children in the absence of parents. It is in the home or in any organizations for example working parents. Nanny has to work as a parent to the child and a helper to the family as well.
The main duties of are given below
- Supervise and care for children in employer’s home; may live in employer’s home
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children Prepare formula and change diapers for infants
- Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children; perform other housekeeping nanny duties
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
In the Canadian Government Website says the duties as follows
Link to Website shorturl.at/jquQ6
If you like to know more about this,
Call or Message us at 9914227884