- The candidate must be 18 years or above age
- Completion of secondary school MAY be required
- Completion of a training program in child care or old care may be required (nanny course)
- Child care/old care or house hold experience may be required
- Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required
- First aid certification and CPR training may be required.
For an Indian (in simple words)
A person who
- Is above 18 years old
- Has completed plus 2 (minimum)
- Has done Nanny course ( from a reputed institute)
- Has a minimum one year work experience in related field
|The work experience can be before or after the nanny course. It is not necessary to have one year work experience after the course, course can be done anytime. But you may be required to do the course again if you are not working in the related filed for 3 years after completing the nanny course..
- Is able to do the nanny duties, including house management and cooking
- Is First aid and CPR trained
- Has secured IELTS general training with at least 5 band score
CAN APPLY FOR THE NANNY (LIVE IN CARE GIVER) VISA.